Subject: Re: [boost] Range-aware version of min and max
From: Zachary Turner (divisortheory_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-27 11:35:18

I'm actually glad we agree here :) I assume your implementation of
numeric_min and numeric_max can take two arguments of differing types, and
only does the promotion / demotion on the return?

Unless you're planning to submit in the immediate future, could you post the
implementation in this thread (assuming it's of reasonable length) so I can
take a look?

Zach