Subject: Re: [boost] unzip .zip file and browse to compressed files
From: Olaf Peter (ope-devel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-28 01:16:51

> I've started working on such a thing (although the first format
> targeted is .tar.bz2, .zip should not be much harder to read). I'm
> still trying to sort out how to use git for boost contributions at
> this point. gitorious was apparently broken when I tried to clone the
> svn branch. If I still can't do it, I might just push this to github
> which works for me.

Did you check the hamigaki library? There are several archiver
supported: http://hamigaki.sourceforge.jp/doc/html/archivers.html even
compress/uncompress of tar, zip (zip64)!

Unfortunately all in Japanese, but C++ is international ...

If I would have time and knowlege I would like write a virtual file
system using this with the vfs API from http://commons.apache.org/vfs/
but I'm hobbyist.

Regards
Olaf