Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Testing a graph for bipartiteness
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-14 19:01:01

> I'm working on a project where I need to determine whether a given graph
> is bipartite (possible yielding certificates for the two cases). As such
> a test can be perfectly implemented via BFS and visitor patterns, I
> wondered why there is no implementation in the BGL. Is there any reason
> or am I just to blind to find it?
>
> If I'm forced to write my own one, how about submitting it to BGL?

BGL algorithms are largely contributed by people that have found a need for
them--there's not currently an active development plan. If you've written
such an algorithm (or will be writing one), feel free to submit it. We can
review the work and hopefully integrate it into the library.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]