Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal for new variants of the Boost logo.
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-18 06:08:16

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> But I wanted potential users to see what the logos would look like.
>
> I agree too that the red "Inspired by" and "Powered by" would be better if
> bigger, and attach the png versions in a bigger font.
>
> So is there support for optional use of these logos in 'Not-Official-Boost'docs?

The question is probably about the text of the logos, because Patricks logos definitively look more pleasing to the eye. I have nothing against the "Inspired by" text, but will probably stick with the "Powered by" text. It is simply the more accurate description of the situation in my opinion:

- using of boost quickbook framework
- using of boost build/test framework
- using of boost libraries
- using of boost mailing lists