Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor]
From: Jeffrey Hellrung (jhellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-18 12:41:57
ÐÐ°Ð³ÑÐ°Ñ ÐÑÐ°ÑÑÑÐ½ wrote:
> here is the link to the samples:
> read demo.txt and can test the code
So I actually finally took the time to read through the demo.txt, and
this looks incredibly useful. A few questions:
- Is this under active development? Do you consider it "finished"?
- Are you the primary author or one of the primary authors? I see no
names, dates, organizations, etc. anywhere in the header files.
- What license are you distributing this code under?
- Is there any documentation (aside from the introduction given by
- Do you have a webpage exposing this library to the public?
- What is "Avalanche"?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk