Subject: Re: [boost] is review system in place is extremely slow? (was Re:[rfc] rcpp)
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-24 11:26:30

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vladimir Prus" <vladimir_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:15 PM

> vicente.botet wrote:
>
>> Hi,

Hi,

This is what I proposed to Oliver. Boost.Fiber and Boost.Atomic are internal details, but Boost.Move is seen by the user. So we will need just to wait for Boost.Move. Oliver let me know what do you think.

I could manage with the review of Boost.Move if the review withards and the author agree, but I think this library should be managed by someone having a very good knowledge of the emulated C++ Move semantics. Is there a candidate?

Best,
Vicente