Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] make_unfused_generic broken
From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 06:40:19

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> Hello,
>
> apparently the header
>
> #include <boost/fusion/functional/generation/make_unfused_generic.hpp>
>
> got broken somewhere in the upgrade process,

Yes. That header does officially not exist anymore - it's kind-of a
merge accident. Unfortunately we noticed after the freeze for 1.42.

> Boost version 1.42. (replaced with make_unfused?)

Yes. More precisely, 'make_unfused' creates an 'unfused' adapter which
used to be called 'unfused_lvalue_args' in older versions.

The Boost.Functional.Forward utility (currently trunk-version of Boost,
only) provides adapters to turn 'unfused' into something which used
to be called 'unfused_generic' or 'unfused_rvalue_args", respectively.

Thanks for reminding me to tidy that stuff up - I'll get right at it.

Regards,
Tobias