Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] scalability
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 06:01:14

>Sorry for the delay. That is awesome Christoffe! I've turned off /Gm for
>all my projects and my state machine now compiles in the 6-sec range,
>and Incredibuild is able to keep the entire compile farm running at
>capacity. You shaved >30% off my full build times.

Great :)
In case your state machines grow bigger, you can also give a try with
the "faster compile" policy which I will further improve after
inclusion.

I think we should make /Gm a forbidden option.
I will of course write about it in MSM's doc but it would be
interesting to see which libraries also profit from disabling this
option and we could add the tip to their doc too.

Christophe