Subject: Re: [boost] review system in place is extremely slow? (was Re: [rfc] rcpp)
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 09:00:18

Nevin Liber wrote:
> On 24 February 2010 11:10, Michael Fawcett <michael.fawcett_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> Setting up the web backends for all of this sounds like a lot of work,
>>

> Given that we don't have enough volunteers to be review managers, where
> exactly are you going to find the volunteers to do all this setting up and
> maintaining web backends?

True.. But it's not a terrible amount of work with modern web tech, like
Drupal. Along those lines I recently mentioned to Harmut how nice it
would be to have each Boost library have their own sub-site (ex.
spirit.boost.org). As it would promote the model that Boost is a set of
independent libraries under one umbrella.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything