Subject: Re: [boost] review system in place is extremely slow? (was Re: [rfc] rcpp)
From: Nevin Liber (nevin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 04:10:08

On 24 February 2010 11:10, Michael Fawcett <michael.fawcett_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Setting up the web backends for all of this sounds like a lot of work,

Given that we don't have enough volunteers to be review managers, where
exactly are you going to find the volunteers to do all this setting up and
maintaining web backends?

In a volunteer community, proposals of the form "here is what I am going to
do to make this happen" tend to go a lot further than "here is what I want
the community to do to make this happen".

--
Nevin Liber  <mailto:nevin_at_[hidden]>  (847) 691-1404