Subject: Re: [boost] Infrastructure (Was: review system in place is extremelyslow?)
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-26 04:09:55

> There are some concerns, actually. For example, our Trac is a bit too slow
> at
> times. As of recent, the amount of spam that hits boost-build mailing list
> is going through the rough, presumably due to no filtering.

Hmm... spam to this list is basically zero (at least spam that the
moderators have to deal with). Is the Boost.Build list set to automatically
reject posts from unsubscribed addresses? That's what this list does (it
sends a message telling you how to subscribe and why it's necessary), and
since we only moderate first-posts from new subscribers, acting as moderator
implies next to no work at all.... which is how it should be really... you
guys are just all too polite ;-)

HTH, John.