Subject: Re: [boost] Summer of Code 2010
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-08 13:59:45

Hi there,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 8 March 2010 17:52, Andrew Sutton <andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>>  I'm a big fan of Doxygen + Quickbook :) Is there a template floating around
>> that we give to students that will work once they're properly set up their
>> environments?
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/example/
>
> Feel free to make changes.

I think it's good enough as a starting point. What I would like to see
is a step by step way of installing the quickbook toolset chain to
compile the docs into html or pdf. I never got it to work on my
machine. I have read the boost quickdoc documentation but it's not
really straigh forward.

Thanks,
Christian