Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Locale] New Release
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-11 23:55:43

Hello, > > This looks very nice indeed!  Do you use anything in > the background to > handle Unicode (ICU?), or do you handle it yourself, or > does it > support multiple interfaces?  How complete is the > Unicode interaction? I use ICU, it is quite impossible to provide anything useful without it. > Is there no testing on MSVC8 (2005), if not I can test on > that easily > if you need it.  I didn't tested MSVC8 (2005) because I do not have one installed. If you can test it for me you are more then Wellcome. > (as well as CppCMS, I love looking at C++ web > backends, we > need a good one in Boost, so many things can use it), I just must tell that CppCMS is not planned to be part of Boost. However the part I developed for it -- localization library is developed for Boost as well. Artyom