Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Locale] New Release
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-14 04:55:48

Hello,

> I'm glad to introduce updated version of Boost.Locale
> <snip>
> I'm looking forward to formal review and general inputs
> from
> Boost.Community.

Few points I forgot to mention:

1. I would like to ask from the community some inputs:

   a) Opinion about the library
   b) How is it ready for formal review?

2. Currently Boost.Locale uses CMake for build, I would really
   appreciate if somebody would help me to write Boost-Jam files.

   I'm absolutely not familiar with it, also the library is quite
   complex in terms of build:

   a) requires check for installed ICU
   b) requires to build with correct ICU version under MSVC (debug/release)

   So any help is more then welcome.

   BTW: do I have to provide boost-jam files before formal review?

Thank you,
  Artyom