Subject: [boost] [SoC] Call for Mentors
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-18 17:15:34

All,

Boost is once again participating in the Google Summer of Code program. I'm
looking to establish an official list of possible mentors for student
projects. I have a list of people that have already offered to mentor this
year and people who I think might offer to mentor based on their past
participation :) but I thought it would be a good idea to do this a little
more officially.

If you are interested in mentoring a student this year, please send your me
your gmail id (e.g., andrew.n.sutton) and a short description of the kinds
of projects you would be interested in mentoring. The gmail id is required
for me to invite you to be a mentor, as far as I can tell.

Please note that mentors should be prepared to work with one student
throughout the course of the summer. This typically means reviewing the
student's work on a weekly basis and providing guidance by answering
questions and suggesting improvements on their work.

Thanks,

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]