Subject: Re: [boost] [log] Boost.Log formal review closing down
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-18 16:50:59

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zachary Turner" <divisortheory_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:12 PM

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:51 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>wrote:

Hi,

As I said the library doesn't compiles if the platform doesn't support wide char characters (I use to work on my own computer with cygwin).

Maybe you are right, but before using the library I wanted to run the test of the library.
Once the own test of the library run on my platform I will start to try to use the library for my own needs.
I can also remove the test that doesn't work on the platform I use, but I have no had the time to do this kind of work :(

Best,
Vicente

Best,
Vicente