Subject: Re: [boost] The problems with Boost development
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 11:42:21

On 19 March 2010 08:14, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> So, I would like to ask that everybody
> who is somehow involved in *development* -- whether in writing code, triaging bugs,
> sending patches, or managing thing, list three most important problems with Boost now.

I'll reply to this properly later, I just want to say that we should
also take into account the difficultly we cause distributions. I was
surprised to see us mentioned alongside much more high profile
projects here:

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/290

But I don't think it was a complement. We didn't pay much attention to
this post at the time, but probably should have:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/196669

Daniel