Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2010
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 16:30:58

> Thanks, I have two. First - to what extent could familiarity with graphs
> and
> graph algorithms in general compensate for a lack of experience with BGL
> (I've none of the latter, but a fair bit of the former)? Second, would
> Boost
> entertain multiple proposals from one candidate or would you suggest I keep
> it to one?

Experience with the BGL is pretty important for a proposal. It's not quite
like other libraries. If you're interested, I would try to work through a
couple examples.

I don't think there are any restrictions on the number of proposals you can
write. I certainly don't have a problem with students submitting multiple
proposals.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]