Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2010
From: Augustus Q Odena (odenaaugustus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 16:13:08

> I'd be happy to answer specific questions if you have any.

Andrew,

Thanks, I have two. First - to what extent could familiarity with graphs and
graph algorithms in general compensate for a lack of experience with BGL
(I've none of the latter, but a fair bit of the former)? Second, would Boost
entertain multiple proposals from one candidate or would you suggest I keep
it to one?