Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC Parallel BGP implementation
From: Naresh Reddy Sankapelly (nareshsankapelly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-20 03:16:44

Thanks.I am enthusiastic to work on the work you have mentioned.
I have a little knowledge about lock-free data structures ,DCAS etc. I would
like to explore those things in detail. I would be happy to have some paper
or resources on those topics. And what are the things that are to be done
exactly on property maps.