Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Locale] More updates
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-21 07:20:32

On 03/21/2010 02:10 PM, Artyom wrote:

>> Formal Review Request
>> ---------------------
>>
>> I want to submit the library for formal review:
>>
>> - When can it be done?

Whenever you feel ready for it. Send a formal request to this ML, as
described here:

http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html

>> - Do I have to provide full BJam build before formal review
>> (at this
>> point it builds fine with CMake)?

I'd say, it's more than desirable. Ideally, reviewers should see the
library in the shape closest to inclusion.

>> - Do you think that I should wait more, improve the library
>> more
>> and if so what exactly?

I didn't evaluate the library closely, but I'm pretty sure that people
will want to see Doxygen reference integrated into the Quickbook
documentation, not vise-versa. Also, if the library has a compiled part,
a section that describes configuration and building process would be
most welcome.