Subject: [boost] GSoC 2010 idea
From: Viktar Sialiuk (viktarsialiuk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-22 11:43:00

Dear the Boost developers,

I'd like to participate in GSoC 2010 event.
Could you please review my idea. I very much appreciate your opinion about
this.

We have ability to generate OOP wrappers by the XSD schema in the popular
languages( such as Java or C#) but have not in the C++.
With such a tool we will be able to generate C++ classes or structures with
functionality of serialization/deserialization from/to XML.
Implementation of SOAP webservice client will be easy task( or writing
webservice itself).
We can create tool (for example xsd2cpp) under boost.xml library and include
it to the boost.build.

Thanks,
Viktar Sialiuk