Subject: Re: [boost] 5 Observations - My experience with the boost libraries
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 21:11:23

I'd be curious to know more about what your talking about. Do you have a
link or something that could illustrate a C++ graphics library that uses
boost style functors and other modern C++ techniques.

I was the review manager of boost::gil so i'm familiar with the best C++
effort yet. However, Gil is designed to be a wrapper around other libraries
graphics libraries, which all to my knowlege have C style interfaces.
However, GIL is just that a wrapper and a very good one at that. I use it
regulary and have given large presentations about it.