Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC 2010 Boost-Graph
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 13:31:08

> I am finding all the graph topic(my favorite topic to work on) very
> interesting that's why i asked a lot of questions regarding all in one
> mail.

Hi Chinmaya.

> - Semantic graph are generating huge level of importance in networking
> (network semantics on web), video screening, statistical analysis of
> data,etc so it will be a great thing to work on it.

These all seem like they may be valuable projects, but you must be more
specific about the kind of project that you're interested in doing. It's
hard to give suggestions on a long list of projects.

I would suggest looking to see what's actually in the BGL and trying to
figure out how you might implement some of those ideas. If you can describe
a clear set of goals and an approach, then you have the start of a good
proposal.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]