Subject: Re: [boost] Stability: More on 3 level Boost libraries
From: Rene Eng (gemini67_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-27 04:09:34

I was very busy yesterday, but finally here's my reply:

2010/3/26 Vicente Botet Escriba <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>

> Rene Eng wrote:
> >
> > That's what I mean with three different versions of the library.
> >
> > If that's not the case, then the levels of quality would just be a label
> > applied to a library meaning ... what?
> >

> This was my intention. Just to put a label to a library that could guide
> the
> final user about the stability/quality/mai_ntenability of the library

Okay, that's the point where I misunderstood you.
Then of course all the points I mentioned loose their relevance.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
René

--
“Dubito ergo cogito; cogito ergo sum.
(I doubt, therefore I think; I think therefore I am)”