Subject: Re: [boost] Low discrepancy sequences (Boost.Random)
From: Justinas V. D. (jvd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-29 11:29:33

2010.03.25 23:14, Steven Watanabe rašė:
> AMDG
>
> Justinas V. D. wrote:
>>>
>>> A few things that you could add
>>> a) non-default seeding.
>>> b) stream operators.

I have uploaded the new version (v2) to Boost Vault. Does the
implementation converge to the desirable state?

>>> Would you be willing to write documentation for this as well?

I will tackle the documentation now. As everybody knows, it is the
hardest part of the code to write. :-) Especially in this case, having
in mind that the BoostBook format is something new altogether, but it
seems grokable.

J.