Subject: [boost] GSoC: Boost.Graph library - Graph Connectives
From: Yaroslav Vorontsov (DarthYarius_0990_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 06:48:41

Hello everyone!
I'm Yaroslav Vorontsov (or simply Jerry Lee :-)), a student of Computer
Science Department of Voronezh State University, Russia. I'm interested
in both generic programming and graph theory, and I also would like to
participate in Google Summer of Code 2010. I had some experience of
generic programming before when I tried to implement my own generic
graph library in C# (of course, as a task on one of programming courses
at the university). I've read that (quote) "The Boost.Graph library is
missing connectives...". I'm quite familiar with C++ and the idea of
generic programming and I'm working with some graph theory aspects at
the moment, so I want to know: what particular skills (in programming,
of course) are needed to develop graph connectives?

Thanks in advance,
Yaroslav