Subject: [boost] Graph class, an idea
Date: 2010-04-02 13:14:57

Hey all,

        I have recently been working on a project that has led me to some interesting ideas for a graph class.

        Chief among them is the structure of the cycle matrix. This is a matrix representing the fundamental cycles of a graph. With this matrix, one can easily determine if, given an arbitrary set of vertices, if there is a cycle that passes through all of them. Whats more, it can easily provide that cycle if it exists.

        I'd like to ask if this sounds like something that would be useful in Boost's Graph class.

Thanks,
Alex