Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] [ITL] ITL formal review results
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-19 09:50:32

2010/4/18 Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]>:
> [...]

Hi Paul!

There has been a discussion with a number of more or less appropriate
names or acronyms e.g.

coi containers of intervals
caci compact associative conainers of intervals
compass compact associative containers

Currently I tend to use the name that has been used for the objects of
the library already by various people including myself because it is
kind of "natural":

Boost.IntervalContainer (library name)
boost::interval_container (namespace)

Because I hate long namespace identifiers, I think I will use a kind
of standard namespace alias

namespace icl = boost::interval_container;

so that 'itl' can be replaced by 'icl' without spoiling the current
program code.

Regards
Joachim