Subject: Re: [boost] Volunteering to fix inspection issues
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 13:20:43

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Eric Niebler wrote:

> On 4/20/2010 9:49 AM, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:
>> Did you want
>> me to do the trunk only as per your previous email?
>
> Yeah, at this point in the release cycle we'll be taking bug fixes only.
> Once 1.43 is out, you can merge your fixes to the release branch.

I've done tabs, files not ending in newlines, and the one min/max issue,
plus some of the bookmark-related problems. Should I do anything about
the Apple macro issue? If the bad names are only used locally to a
library's test suite, they should be easy to fix. I'm not so sure about
doing ones that are in library source code, since those may be part of the
library's interface.

-- Jeremiah Willcock