Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43.0] Beta 1 now available from SourceForge
From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-22 06:00:59

Beman Dawes skrev:
> Boost release 1.43.0 beta 1 is now available from SourceForge
>
> See http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/
>
> For details of what's in the release, see
> http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_43_0. Note that the links
> to files on this web page are for the final release - use the
> SourceForge link above to get the beta files.

Some minor points about Boost.RangeEx:

  - it should probably have a more prominent position as a new library
that has undergone full review.

  - I did not see pdf documentation for Neils new quickbook
documentation. Does some file needs to be updated for that?

  - Neil's name should be added for range in libraries.htm + the info
should be updated to reflect all the new cool range adaptors/algortihms
stuff

  - The new docs for range are cool (thanks Neil), but minor thingz
could be tweaked

a) The first page says: "Boost.Range is a collection of concepts and
utilities that are particularly useful for specifying and implementing
generic algorithms. " which does not reflect the new library

b) The introduction does not say anything about the new cool stuff

c) History and acknowledgement could also be updated

-Thorsten