Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43.0] Beta 1 now available from SourceForge
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-24 07:31:48

On 22 April 2010 11:00, Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Some minor points about Boost.RangeEx:
>
>  - it should probably have a more prominent position as a new library that
> has undergone full review.

Can you suggest better wording, as the current description doesn't
look that important.

>  - I did not see pdf documentation for Neils new quickbook documentation.
> Does some file needs to be updated for that?

It's in the pdf build file (doc/pdf/Jamfile.v2), but it broke a little
while ago because the target name was changed from standalone to
quickbook. I'll fix that.

>  - Neil's name should be added for range in libraries.htm + the info should
> be updated to reflect all the new cool range adaptors/algortihms stuff

You can update libraries.htm and maintainers.txt. I'll update the
website based on that.

Daniel