Subject: [boost] [range] Merge to fix defects
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-23 03:21:53

Boosters,

I have had a commit on the trunk to resolve some defects that I noticed by
carefully reviewing all of my new code.

There is one serious defect in the istream_range which on the release branch
is useless. Of course, this is merely a lack of a new feature rather than a
regression but I would like to have it working for the proper release.

There are also some changes to return types to address the concern brought
up in the review about inconsistent return types of various functions.

Both of these fixes have been tested on the trunk for many days. I recently
reverted a host of other changes on the trunk that are unrelated to these
issues that would increase risk. The recently reduced changeset on the trunk
is also passing regression tests.

Thanks in anticipation,
Neil Groves