Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43.0] Beta 1 now available from SourceForge
From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-24 09:39:31

Daniel James skrev:
> On 22 April 2010 11:00, Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Some minor points about Boost.RangeEx:
>>
>> - it should probably have a more prominent position as a new library that
>> has undergone full review.
>
> Can you suggest better wording, as the current description doesn't
> look that important.

Well, the position itself is a problem IMO. What about we have a section
for major updates to libraries (which has undergone review). Under that
we can put the following.

"Boost.Range has been extended with important features: (a) range-based
version of standard algorithms plus several new algorithms, and (b)
range adaptors which can be combined with range-based algorithms for
unpresedented expressiveness and efficiency, from Neil Groves.

There should probably be some links also to the new parts.

>> - Neil's name should be added for range in libraries.htm + the info should
>> be updated to reflect all the new cool range adaptors/algortihms stuff
>
> You can update libraries.htm and maintainers.txt. I'll update the
> website based on that.

Done.

-Thorsten