Subject: Re: [boost] [ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD 3.3.0 released
From: Boris Kolpackov (boris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-28 13:00:52

Hi Eric,

Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Boris, I thought we agreed that the boost developer list is an
> inappropriate place to post your product announcements.

My understanding was that announcing unrelated projects is
inappropriate. Besides XSD using Boost in the implementation
of the compiler, the generated code has several integration
points with Boost, as I have described in the second paragraph
of the announcement:

"
The XSD compiler uses several Boost libraries (filesystem and regex) in its
implementation. The generated code can also map XML Schema date/time built-
in types to Boost date_time types. The C++ classes can also be serialized
into various binary formats besides XML. Boost serialization library is
supported as one of the representations.
"

I apologize if this is still considered inappropriate.

Boris