Subject: Re: [boost] [ANN] CodeSynthesis XSD 3.3.0 released
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-28 13:23:18

On 4/28/2010 10:00 AM, Boris Kolpackov wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Boris, I thought we agreed that the boost developer list is an
>> inappropriate place to post your product announcements.
>
> My understanding was that announcing unrelated projects is
> inappropriate. Besides XSD using Boost in the implementation
> of the compiler, the generated code has several integration
> points with Boost, as I have described in the second paragraph
> of the announcement:
<snip>
> I apologize if this is still considered inappropriate.

The boost developer list is for discussion about issues related to the
development of boost. So yes, announcements about XSD are inappropriate
here. Things that may be of /interest/ to boost developers+users should
be directed to boost-interest_at_lists.boost.org.

Thanks,

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing