Subject: Re: [boost] [castor] Interest in Logic Paradigm for C++ ?
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-29 19:31:04

> Based on suggestions from some Boost community experts, I would like to
> gauge interest to see if there is broader interest for including the Castor
> library into Boost. In short, Castor's aim is to foster multiparadigm
> programming in C++ by supporting techniques from the Logic Paradigm. See
> below for a longer description.

I've been saying for years that Prolog is just a library :) I skimmed over
the documentation, and I'm quite impressed. It seems like quite a nice
library.

I think it would be really cool to have something like this in Boost or at
least associated with Boost. With the switch to git coming up this summer,
building "companion" libraries might be a bit easier or more feasible. I
think the biggest benefit for your library would be the peer review.

Hopefully other people are interested too:)

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]