Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Third release is ready, requesting preliminary review
From: DE (satan66613_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-30 15:10:24

on 30.04.2010 at 9:35
 Chad Nelson wrote :
> I'm happy to announce that the third release of the Extended Integer
> library is ready, in both the sandbox and the Vault.

> This is a major overhaul of the library, taking into account all of the
> feedback and recommendations provided on the first two:

> * The exception-blocking system is gone, replaced by a separate
> nothrow_integer class.

> * There's now a fixed_integer class template as well.
yay!

> * The test functions now use Boost.Test, and the documentation has been
> moved to Doxygen.
yay!

> * Nearly every function received a thorough examination as well; many of
> them were tweaked, and a few completely replaced.

> Please take a look and let me know what you think of the changes. I'm
> very happy with them.

you did a great job indeed!
did you like using doxygen? was it worth it? ahh.. told you!
your docs are very neat and i like your style of documenting
however there are some additional cool things that you can make with
the docs to your taste
but you already did a great step in doc writing! i hope at least you
enjoied the results
i haven't read it all yet so i'll write my thoughts about
_the library_ a bit later

--
Pavel
P.S.