Subject: Re: [boost] Namespace for a Boost Hashing Library
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-11 12:25:00

Well there are several in very common use, for example those listed at

http://www.augustana.ab.ca/~mohrj/algorithms/checkdigit.html

Verhoeff's Dihedral Group D5 Check scheme is a bit more complicated than some.

And *testing* is a vital feature of Boost quality software - and quite a bit of work.

I would have thought that many people who could make use of these - perhaps in ways that are not common at present (part
numbers, error checked GPS coordinates ...).

But what do others think?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow