Subject: Re: [boost] [svn sandbox access] svn sandbox access requested via correct method but no reply
From: Dan Walters (dan683_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-12 19:47:30

Justinas,

Jeff and I resolved the issue off list and agreed that I didn't need
svn access for a while and posting to the vault was sufficient for now
(in my case).

Regardless, please check the boost website for the correct procedure
for getting sandbox access. You have to email the owners list.

Best wishes,

Dan