Subject: Re: [boost] A Remedy for the Review Manager Starvation
From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-15 15:20:33

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Paul A. Bristow
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

+1 in principle, there is no substitute for feedback from actual use
of a library, but IMO this contradicts with your disagreement:
requiring 'candidate code' to be used in real life by more people
would make it harder for library developers, not easier.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.