Subject: Re: [boost] Can Boost accept libraries that works only with C++0x compilers?
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 13:24:10

On 18 May 2010 15:56, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In order to have the best of both worlds, what do you think about start accepting libraries that are portable on C++0x compilers? This could be released as a separated package, that will, of course, depend on the current Boost package.

I think we'd have to see what the library does, and why it requires
C++0x to do it before deciding. There's not much point in considering
this until it's likely that such a library will be accepted. But if
one is accepted, then it doesn't necessarily have to be distributed
separately since we already have libraries with different requirements
in boost.

Daniel