Subject: Re: [boost] Is there a plan to provide a C++0x std library repository in Boost?
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 17:44:33

Hi Vicente,

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM, vicente.botet
<vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Boost provides a lot of C++0x accepted libraries that could be in the std namespace. As it was done for std::tr1, is there a plan to provide these libraries on namespace std?

I'm not sure about Boost, but I did learn that clang (and thus, Apple)
is providing a BSD-licensed standard library implementation called
libc++. I know there is an effort to implement some non-standard
algorithms in Boost in an Algorithms library, but that might not be
the same.

Are you planning on implementing a standard library in Boost? :)

--
Dean Michael Berris
deanberris.com