Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] tutorial done and library ready for release
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-24 16:54:14

Beman Dawes wrote:
> * Take a look at the "New Library Checklist" on
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ReleasePractices/ManagerCheckList.
> As long as you are fairly close to meeting it, go ahead and commit to
> trunk.

* root/index.html includes the library in its list of new libraries.
* root/libs/libraries.htm entry is OK, both in the alphabetic list and in the category lists.
* root/libs/maintainers.txt entry is OK.
* website/public_html/beta/feed/history/ entry is OK.
* The library has been added to the website documentation list

Am I expected to do these items or is the maintainer of the boost website going to do them?

* The library's root/libs/xxx directory contains an index.html file with either the main docs or a redirection to the main docs.

I tried to commit to trunk but got a 403 Forbidden error. Can someone please grant me write access to trunk?

* The primary docs pages meet Boost requirements and guidelines. Don't leave this until too late; it has turned up lots of issues in the past.

There were no issues with this flagged during the review, but I have added the copyright notice to all html files since the review after revisiting the guidelines.

* Component has been added to Trac. See https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/admin/ticket/components

How do I get a login to trac so that I can add the component?

* Trunk inspection report is clean.
* Trunk regression tests are reasonably clean or marked up.

Where do these reports get posted so that I know how to check them?
I have run the inspect tool on my code today and cleaned up the errors that crept in since last time.

Thanks,
Luke