Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] tutorial done and library ready for release
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-24 17:17:49

On 5/24/2010 3:54 PM, Simonson, Lucanus J wrote:
> * The library's root/libs/xxx directory contains an index.html file
> with either the main docs or a redirection to the main docs.
>
> I tried to commit to trunk but got a 403 Forbidden error. Can
> someone please grant me write access to trunk?

You will have to ask for access directly (see the link below for whom to
ask).

> * Component has been added to Trac. See
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/admin/ticket/components
>
> How do I get a login to trac so that I can add the component?

To get an svn + trac login..
<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost#GettingaTracSVNUserid>. And once you
have that, ask here again and one of the trac admins will add the
component. Make sure to mention your trac user ID at that time so we can
assign it to the component.

> * Trunk inspection report is clean. * Trunk regression tests are
> reasonably clean or marked up.
>
> Where do these reports get posted so that I know how to check them? I
> have run the inspect tool on my code today and cleaned up the errors
> that crept in since last time.

Once your lib is in trunk, they will show up in the trunk regression
testing pages <http://www.boost.org/development/testing.html>.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything