Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-docs] Maintaining boost.org
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-25 10:52:32

On 25 May 2010 14:57, Dean Michael Berris <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Now I think for all intents and purposes I have to think about whether
> there is a way for Sphinx to understand Quickbook or use it
> underneath. I know it should be feasible to do but it's also some work
> that I would much rather avoid or not have to do. :D

Sphinx seems to be quite tightly coupled to restructured text so if
you want to use it, I wouldn't bother with quickbook. If you're
thinking about the parts of the website that are written in quickbook,
they can be easily converted to html (or maybe even ReST, as the
markup is generally quite simple).

Daniel