Subject: Re: [boost] [proposal] The boost.org Maintenance Effort
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 08:13:03

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Dean Michael Berris
<mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> After all the "marketing" stuff above, I'll outline below the concrete
> steps I propose people allow me to do. Ultimately though there should
> be a means of measuring whether the steps I take would lead to an
> agreeable measure of success, so I point out some measures by which
> you may hold me accountable to getting done. I invite everyone to
> please comment on and discuss whether the steps/proposal makes sense
> and whether there is a better way you think I can achieve this in case
> you agree to my above statements.
>
> Step 1: Move static and not-so-static content over to Wordpress MU [0]

I know nothing about Wordpress, so it is difficult for me to evaluate
your proposal. Could you point me to a website that uses Wordpress in
a way that is similar to what you are proposing? I'd like to see the
administrative interface as well as the public facade.

Are any of the Wordpress tutorials or video tutorials worth watching?
Which ones?

--Beman