Subject: Re: [boost] Bug Sprint daily update for Monday, June 7th
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-07 13:59:14

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marshall Clow" <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 5:06 PM

> As of 0800 Pacific time today, we had 958 open trac tickets.
> That is down by 30 from yesterday, and 31 since the start of the bug sprint.
>
> Great work, everyone!
> Thanks especially to Steven W, Andy W, and Viboes for all their work.

I would thank particularly Anthony W. that made a good sprint this morning (GMT time), closing 14 tickets on Boost.Thread. Anthony, there are yet 14 tickets with patches in Boost.Thread. Let us know if you need we provide something more related to these patched tickets, tests, .... There are others, as I reported yesterday, that should be quite simple to patch. Let me know if you want I work on some of them. It would be great if Boost.Thread goes under the threshold of 50 tickets at the end of the Sprint :)

Best,
VIcente BOtet EScriba