Subject: Re: [boost] Bug Sprint daily update for Monday, June 7th
From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-07 17:17:45

"vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I would thank particularly Anthony W. that made a good sprint this
> morning (GMT time), closing 14 tickets on Boost.Thread.

Thanks Vicente. Your emails listing suspected duplicates or "easy fixes"
helped with that.

> Anthony, there
> are yet 14 tickets with patches in Boost.Thread. Let us know if you
> need we provide something more related to these patched tickets,
> tests, .... There are others, as I reported yesterday, that should be
> quite simple to patch. Let me know if you want I work on some of
> them. It would be great if Boost.Thread goes under the threshold of 50
> tickets at the end of the Sprint :)

I intend to close a few tickets every day this week, so the numbers
should come down. Patches are always welcome, as are suggested
directions or places to start if you have any ideas on tickets without
patches.

Anthony

--
Author of C++ Concurrency in Action     http://www.stdthread.co.uk/book/