Subject: [boost] [serialization] or [spirit] JSON Archives
From: Fernando Pelliccioni (fpelliccioni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-14 16:03:13

Hi,

After experimenting with Spirit.Qi to make a JSON parser, I had the need for
a serializer.
First, I thought I could serialize my model of JSON (json:: value, json:
object, etc.), but that was not compatible with boost::serialization.

I am currently writing a ARCHIVE for Boost Serialization, but I'm finding
some problems in order to implement JSON correctly.

The question is, does anyone know about some files to Boost Serialization
already finished?
I've seen the Archive made by Esteve Fernandez, but do not serve my purpose,
because I just need JSON.

I would like to develop a JSON parser which in turn is a compatible Boost
Serialization serializer . Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,
Fernando Pelliccioni.